Date:Friday July 4 2008
A BIG Thank You - the response to the GO TO TOWN campaign so far has been simply fantastic with nearly 4,000 fans having already made their commitment to the club and purchased a 2008/09 Season Ticket.
With the month of July remaining the challenge is to now push on and reach the 6k target - what a brilliant achievement that would be and we are confident that with a little help from a friend it can be achieved.
So in support of this challenge Swindon Town FC is willing to reward our 2008/09 Season Ticket holders who are able to encourage a friend to sign up and become a Season Ticket holder. Can it be anybody? - absolutely it can, a family member, a friend, a work colleague, anybody.
The Club will offer a £10 money off voucher for use in the soon to be refurbished STFC Club Shop to every existing Season Ticket holder who is successful in recruiting an additional fan* and persuades them to also become 2008/09 Season Ticket holder.
Just imagine if all existing Season Ticket holders successfully recruited just one new Season Ticket holder, we would have at least 8,000 fans at the County Ground for our home matches and everybody would enjoy the benefit of a reduced second payment and receive the exclusive 1969 Replica Shirt.
So we will all get by with a little help from a friend and do not forget, when the 6k target is reached by 1st August an adult Season Ticket holder will save £60 on the 2nd instalment and enjoy watching The Robins play League One football for less than £10 per match, a price not seen since 1993.
Here is how this works:
- An existing 2008-2009 Season Ticket holder encourages a friend, a family member, or a work colleague to sign up for a 2008-2009 Season Ticket.
- When completing the application form; be it in person at the STFC Ticket Office, via the telephone or in writing, the new Season Ticket holder advises the STFC Ticket Office of the name and STFC membership number for the Season Ticket holder who made the recommendation.
- Once the new Season Ticket Holder`s application has been processed, the Season Holder who made the recommendation will be awarded a £10 money-off voucher redeemable in the soon to be refurbished STFC Club Shop.
- If the fan who has made the recommendation is with the new Season Holder at the time of purchase, the voucher will be handed to them. If the fan is not present, then they will be sent the £10 money-off voucher in the post within two working days.
- There is no limit to the number of fans existing Season Ticket Holders can recommend. They will receive a £10 voucher for every new fan that mentions their name and STFC membership number when signing up.
- The Season Ticket holder that recommends and encourages the most fans to become 2008-2009 Season Ticket holders will receive a full refund on the price they have paid for their Season Ticket.
- This offer will run from Friday 4th July until 5pm on July 31st 2008. A tally of the Top 10 Recommenders will be published on the STFC website and updated on a daily basis
- The offer applies to all existing Season Ticket holders who recommend an adult, young adult/student, senior citizen or Wheelchair Disabled fan to apply for and purchase a 2008-2009 Season Ticket.
- The offer does not apply to existing Season Ticket holders who recommend either Juniors or fans under the age of 7 to apply for a 2008-2009 Season Ticket.
- The £10 money-off voucher will be redeemable in the STFC Club Shop only, it cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or sale items, and will expire on May 31st 2009.
Date:Friday July 4 2008
Josh Lelan Loan Could Be Longer Term (Sunday July 27 2014)
Swindon Town Sign Anton Rodgers (Thursday July 17 2014)
Alex Pritchard Joins Brentford On Loan (Thursday July 17 2014)
Ryan Harley Back To Exeter City? (Wednesday July 16 2014)
Swindon Set To Sign Brendan Rodgers Son Anton (Tuesday July 15 2014)
Swindon Turn Down Rotherham Luongo Bid (Tuesday July 15 2014)
Ward And Harley Finished At Swindon Town? (Friday July 11 2014)
Newcastle United Starlet Heading To Swindon? (Friday July 11 2014)
McEveley Links Up With MK Dons (Wednesday July 9 2014)
Storey Completes Pompey Switch (Wednesday July 9 2014)
|21. Sheff Utd||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Busy week ahead for Rovers in transfer market
» Doncaster : 27/07/2014 20:59:00
|DRFC Coppinger could stay at Doncaster
» Doncaster : 27/07/2014 20:40:00
|DRFC Husband set to join Middlesbrough
» Doncaster : 27/07/2014 20:33:00
|Josh Lelan Loan Could Be Longer Term
» Swindon : 27/07/2014 20:18:00
|DRFC Rovers draw with Sheffield Wednesday
» Doncaster : 27/07/2014 20:15:00