Date:Friday July 4 2008
A BIG Thank You - the response to the GO TO TOWN campaign so far has been simply fantastic with nearly 4,000 fans having already made their commitment to the club and purchased a 2008/09 Season Ticket.
With the month of July remaining the challenge is to now push on and reach the 6k target - what a brilliant achievement that would be and we are confident that with a little help from a friend it can be achieved.
So in support of this challenge Swindon Town FC is willing to reward our 2008/09 Season Ticket holders who are able to encourage a friend to sign up and become a Season Ticket holder. Can it be anybody? - absolutely it can, a family member, a friend, a work colleague, anybody.
The Club will offer a £10 money off voucher for use in the soon to be refurbished STFC Club Shop to every existing Season Ticket holder who is successful in recruiting an additional fan* and persuades them to also become 2008/09 Season Ticket holder.
Just imagine if all existing Season Ticket holders successfully recruited just one new Season Ticket holder, we would have at least 8,000 fans at the County Ground for our home matches and everybody would enjoy the benefit of a reduced second payment and receive the exclusive 1969 Replica Shirt.
So we will all get by with a little help from a friend and do not forget, when the 6k target is reached by 1st August an adult Season Ticket holder will save £60 on the 2nd instalment and enjoy watching The Robins play League One football for less than £10 per match, a price not seen since 1993.
Here is how this works:
- An existing 2008-2009 Season Ticket holder encourages a friend, a family member, or a work colleague to sign up for a 2008-2009 Season Ticket.
- When completing the application form; be it in person at the STFC Ticket Office, via the telephone or in writing, the new Season Ticket holder advises the STFC Ticket Office of the name and STFC membership number for the Season Ticket holder who made the recommendation.
- Once the new Season Ticket Holder`s application has been processed, the Season Holder who made the recommendation will be awarded a £10 money-off voucher redeemable in the soon to be refurbished STFC Club Shop.
- If the fan who has made the recommendation is with the new Season Holder at the time of purchase, the voucher will be handed to them. If the fan is not present, then they will be sent the £10 money-off voucher in the post within two working days.
- There is no limit to the number of fans existing Season Ticket Holders can recommend. They will receive a £10 voucher for every new fan that mentions their name and STFC membership number when signing up.
- The Season Ticket holder that recommends and encourages the most fans to become 2008-2009 Season Ticket holders will receive a full refund on the price they have paid for their Season Ticket.
- This offer will run from Friday 4th July until 5pm on July 31st 2008. A tally of the Top 10 Recommenders will be published on the STFC website and updated on a daily basis
- The offer applies to all existing Season Ticket holders who recommend an adult, young adult/student, senior citizen or Wheelchair Disabled fan to apply for and purchase a 2008-2009 Season Ticket.
- The offer does not apply to existing Season Ticket holders who recommend either Juniors or fans under the age of 7 to apply for a 2008-2009 Season Ticket.
- The £10 money-off voucher will be redeemable in the STFC Club Shop only, it cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or sale items, and will expire on May 31st 2009.
Date:Friday July 4 2008
Bristol City V Swindon Town On Sky Sports (Monday February 23 2015)
Swindon's Mark Cooper Speaking To Barnsley? (Monday February 23 2015)
Swindon Woes Continue, Drop 5 Points Behind Top 2 (Sunday February 22 2015)
Stats: Swindon Town v Crawley Town (Sunday February 22 2015)
Ex-Swindon Manager K-Mac Named Villa Number 2 (Friday February 20 2015)
Swindon Reject Barnsley Approach For Cooper (Tuesday February 17 2015)
Swindon's Luongo Out With Groin Strain (Saturday February 14 2015)
Swindon Remain Second Despite Loss To Scunny (Saturday February 14 2015)
Stats: Scunthorpe United v Swindon Town (Saturday February 14 2015)
Swindon Town Starting XI Against Scunthorpe (Saturday February 14 2015)
|1. Bristol City||32||20||7||5||+31||67|
|2. MK Dons||32||18||8||6||+35||62|
|5. Sheff Utd||31||15||7||9||+9||52|
|Mark Haywood In Charge of Oldham v Preston
» Preston : 27/02/2015 03:05:00
|Hugill Teams Up Once Again With Micky Adams
» Preston : 26/02/2015 21:37:00
|Keeper Goes To Rochdale On Loan.
» Preston : 26/02/2015 21:17:00
|Doncaster Rovers v Colchester United Team News
» Doncaster : 26/02/2015 21:13:00
|MK Dons Looking To Make Another Two Signings
» MK Dons : 26/02/2015 20:27:00