Date:Thursday April 26 2007
Lenny From Vital Bristol Rovers has kindly taken some time to answer some questions prior to the huge Swindon Town/Bristol Rovers match on Saturday.
1. How has your season gone so far at the Memorial Stadium? ]
Not bad really, we are in with a shout of making it into the play offs, beat City in the Area Final of the JPT Trophy a trip to the Millenium Stadium and to top all that we had a decent cup run.
2. There are many Swindon fans angry at the fact Rovers may be groundsharing at Swindon, including chants of 'we don't want Rovers here', I too agree with this due to the potential for Trouble. What are your thoughts on groundsharing with Swindon Town?
Not to keen on the idea, i would prefer Whaddon Road. There is bound to be trouble!
3. Who has been your player of the season thus far?
Has to Bristols number 1, Steve Phillips. 28 clean sheets so far this season.
4. How has our old mate Sammy Igoe been for you?
I rate Sammy, but i think his style of football would perhaps suit League One, saying that you can still see a great player in him.
5. Do you think you will qualify for the playoffs?
Just, the way Stockport are going i think 3 points will do it, maybe even two draws might be enough.
6. What do you know about Swindon Town?
Not a great deal really, apart from your time in the Premiership when you had Flo up front for you.
7. If you could have one Swindon Town player on your side who would it
I think it would have to be Lee Peacock, he has impressed me this season. Always thought he was a good player at City.
8. How has Rickie Lambert faired this season? He was linked to us prior
to the season, did we miss out?
Rickie has took a while to settle in, but we are starting to see the real Rickie Lambert. I think next season he will play a massive part for us next year. Did you miss out? I think maybe you did, but ask me next season!
9. Where in the table do you see yourself in a year's time?
About were you are now, i think we will be battling it out for a top 3 spot.
10. What are your predictions for Saturday?
My heart says a 1-0 win to the Gas, but my head 1-1.
Thank you for taking time to answer our questions!
Please visit the Bristol Rovers site at http://bristolrovers.vitalfootball.co.uk for The Rovers view on Saturday's match.
Date:Thursday April 26 2007
Mason Could Miss Rest Of Season (Friday March 7 2014)
Nile Ranger Statement In Full (Tuesday March 4 2014)
Nile Ranger Thanks Swindon Town (Tuesday March 4 2014)
BREAKING: Nile Ranger found NOT GUILTY (Tuesday March 4 2014)
Jury Sent Out In Nile Ranger Case (Tuesday March 4 2014)
Mason Has Ankle Surgery (Monday March 3 2014)
Stats: Crewe Alexandra v Swindon Town (Sunday March 2 2014)
Belford Abuse Out Of Order (Thursday February 27 2014)
Luongo Called Up To Australian Squad (Wednesday February 26 2014)
Foderingham Out With Groin Injury? (Tuesday February 25 2014)
|7. MK Dons||35||14||7||14||3||49|
|10. Port Vale||34||14||4||16||-7||46|
|11. Sheff Utd||33||12||8||13||-2||44|
|Goldson - Seize The Chance To Put It Right
» Shrewsbury : 10/03/2014 00:37:00
|Jackson Frustrated With City Loss
» Shrewsbury : 10/03/2014 00:29:00
|Johnson Admits We Were Outclassed
» Oldham : 10/03/2014 00:06:00
|Derry Pleased With Reaction
» Notts County : 09/03/2014 23:50:00
|Tyson Confident We Can Avoid The Drop
» Notts County : 09/03/2014 23:44:00
|JG - We Totally Dominated The Game
» Crawley : 09/03/2014 23:32:00
|View From the Bycars
» Port Vale : 09/03/2014 21:58:00