Date:Thursday April 26 2007
Lenny From Vital Bristol Rovers has kindly taken some time to answer some questions prior to the huge Swindon Town/Bristol Rovers match on Saturday.
1. How has your season gone so far at the Memorial Stadium? ]
Not bad really, we are in with a shout of making it into the play offs, beat City in the Area Final of the JPT Trophy a trip to the Millenium Stadium and to top all that we had a decent cup run.
2. There are many Swindon fans angry at the fact Rovers may be groundsharing at Swindon, including chants of 'we don't want Rovers here', I too agree with this due to the potential for Trouble. What are your thoughts on groundsharing with Swindon Town?
Not to keen on the idea, i would prefer Whaddon Road. There is bound to be trouble!
3. Who has been your player of the season thus far?
Has to Bristols number 1, Steve Phillips. 28 clean sheets so far this season.
4. How has our old mate Sammy Igoe been for you?
I rate Sammy, but i think his style of football would perhaps suit League One, saying that you can still see a great player in him.
5. Do you think you will qualify for the playoffs?
Just, the way Stockport are going i think 3 points will do it, maybe even two draws might be enough.
6. What do you know about Swindon Town?
Not a great deal really, apart from your time in the Premiership when you had Flo up front for you.
7. If you could have one Swindon Town player on your side who would it
I think it would have to be Lee Peacock, he has impressed me this season. Always thought he was a good player at City.
8. How has Rickie Lambert faired this season? He was linked to us prior
to the season, did we miss out?
Rickie has took a while to settle in, but we are starting to see the real Rickie Lambert. I think next season he will play a massive part for us next year. Did you miss out? I think maybe you did, but ask me next season!
9. Where in the table do you see yourself in a year's time?
About were you are now, i think we will be battling it out for a top 3 spot.
10. What are your predictions for Saturday?
My heart says a 1-0 win to the Gas, but my head 1-1.
Thank you for taking time to answer our questions!
Please visit the Bristol Rovers site at http://bristolrovers.vitalfootball.co.uk for The Rovers view on Saturday's match.
Date:Thursday April 26 2007
Josh Lelan Returns To Swindon (Friday August 29 2014)
Swindon Town Sign Reeves After Brentford Release (Friday August 29 2014)
Tijane Reis Leaves Swindon Town (Thursday August 28 2014)
Swindon's Gladwin Tears Ankle Ligaments (Wednesday August 27 2014)
Stats: Swindon Town v Brighton & Hove Albion (Wednesday August 27 2014)
Lelan Returns To Derby (Wednesday August 27 2014)
Swindon Call Off Chesterfield Clash (Wednesday August 27 2014)
UP NEXT: Brighton & Hove Albion (Sunday August 24 2014)
COOPER: Crewe Reaction (Sunday August 24 2014)
Crewe Alexandra Manager On Swindon Loss (Sunday August 24 2014)
|9. Bristol City||4||2||2||0||2||8|
|10. Notts County||4||2||1||1||2||7|
|Glovers 1 Barnsley 1 - Report
» Yeovil : 30/08/2014 22:24:00
|Scunthorpe United 2-1 Walsall
» Walsall : 30/08/2014 21:16:00
|Davis rues opening half
» Crewe : 30/08/2014 21:06:00
|Crewe still pointless
» Crewe : 30/08/2014 20:52:00
|Report: MK Dons 2-0 Crawley Town
» MK Dons : 30/08/2014 19:15:00