STFC Community Open Day Sunday!
Swindon Town F.C would like to remind fans that the club will be holding a Community Open day Sunday 29th July.
A reminder that Swindon Town Football Club will be holding a Community Open Day on Sunday 29th July 2007
All supporters invited to come along and meet the new-look squad, as well as the coaching staff and manager Paul Sturrock!
Attractions and stalls confirmed for the day include:
- Swindon Borough Council Disaster Truck
- The opportunity to meet the Brunel FM matchday commentary team
- Next Generation Gym
- Swindon Speedway stars and bikes on show
- Members of The Swindon Lynx Ice Hockey Team
- Barbury Horse Trials Information
- Display from new main sponsors Kingswood
- Streets for Living Stall
- Bouncy Castle
Club staff will be on hand between 11am and 4pm to assist with a tour of the stadium, and fans can also book season tickets and select their seats for the new League One season (with over 3,000 Season Tickets already sold!)
Members of the Brunel FM team will on hand to meet fans and answer any questions they may have about the radio station and its future exclusive full match commentary.
Programme Controller Craig Rance will introduce Radio and TV broadcaster Nigel Turner, former Swindon Town player Alan Mcloughlin, Broadcaster Paul Scott, match day reporter Marie Saunders, Diana Shepherdson from Promotions. Brunel FM will also be reporting live updates across the day from the County Ground.
Attractions and offers from the club on the day include:
- Meet the entire first team squad
- Junior Robins Membership Information
- Launch of the 1969 Legends DVD with Don Rogers, John Trollope and Joe Butler
- Q and A with Paul Sturrock
- The STFC Superstore will be open from 10am to 4pm.
Businesses and individuals alike will be able to meet members of the Commercial Department and also sample the corporate hospitality facilities available at The County Ground.
It should be a day to remember so put the date in your diary and we look forward to seeing you at The County Ground on Sunday.