AWAY GROUND REVIEW: Preston North End
VITAL SWINDON TOWN GROUND REVIEW: Deepdale The Home Of Preston North EndThe Ground
- The ground itself is absolutely fantastic, in fact I would love to see the County Ground redeveloped almost exactly like this ground to be honest but with red seats. Perfect capacity for us and very modern and clean with boxes galore. Great view of the action from every seat. Shame the match itself was rubbish. £20.00 to get in was about right. Policing was a bit OTT as it always is for whenever Swindon plays away.Home Fans
- Seemed nice enough, didn`t have any issues with them.Parking
- Plenty of Parking on side streets and at a near by school, just no signage so you end up getting lost. Parking at the school was a tenner.Stewarding
- Stewards were fine, let fans stand. Didn`t get in the way, very helpful telling us where the away end was.Food
- Well went to order a Hot Dog, SOLD OUT, so went for a Burger SOLD OUT, only had pies so didn`t bother. Very Poor. The kiosks did sell Tennants Lager so that was a bonus for me.Away Fans Pub
- The Football Ground Guide said there were no pubs near by for away fans really and not to drink in the City Centre. We chose to drink at the Bridge Inn pub. Vast array of beers, K1664, Fosters and even McEwans Lager ranging from £3.00 a pint to £3.20. They had a deal 4 bottles for a tenner.Overall
- I`d go back and hope the result was better than the 4-1 thumping we got. The ground itself is as close to 10/10 as possible from my eyes and eclipses Charlton`s Valley Parade as my favourite away ground I think.
Vital Swindon Town on:
Vital Swindon Town on: Join Vital Swindon Town
It's easy to REGISTER HERE
, simply click the link and enjoy getting involved!